Thursday 5 October 2017

RESEARCH: Dochouse Cinema


Whilst researching I came across a website for a cinema which only shows documentaries called Dochouse. I found on this website a listing of all the previous documentaries which have been screened at the cinema and got the chance to look through to find some inspiration for my own documentary.

One particular documentary which caught my eye was The First Monday In May, this was based on the planning, making and production of the high-fashion event known as the Met Gala Ball. This documentary shares a similar genre to the documentary I am planning to make so I am hoping to take inspiration from some elements (including camera angles, shots, dialogue) of the documentary to use in my own. See the trailer for The First Day In May below.


No comments:

Post a Comment