Thursday 11 January 2018

RESEARCH: Ancillary Product - TV Listings Double Page Spread 1st Draft; Audience Feedback

For my audience feedback for the 1st draft of my TV listings double page spread I went back to my focus group to ask them for a comment each on what they thought was good and what they thought I could improve on. Here is what they said:

"I really like the black and red colour scheme, it matches really well with the main image. One thing you could improve on is by adding smaller images which are relevant and used in your actual documentary to make the page more interesting." - Connie Davies

"I love the main image you have used! It really portrays what your documentary is focused on, one thing you could add is some social media accounts so that the viewers could look into more information about the documentary" -Imogen Painter

"It all looks amazing! It really suits your documentary genre and is clearly linked to the themes within the documentary" - Lydia Cassettari

"The layout looks really neat and concise. One thing you could add is the listings of when the documentary will be shown rather than just the air date, you could also add the BBC Iplayer logo if it will go onto there after being aired" - Storm Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment